Monday, May 10, 2010

Whats Another Word For Clumsy?

Awkward, lumbering, ham-fisted, bumbling, blundering, maladroit, inept!

I DROPPED MY PHONE!!!! I dropped my phone in this gross open drain that is down in the basement of my apartment building. GLARB!!!!! Now it stinks and who knows if it works. It's sitting on my counter right now drying.

Rhett, I'm sorry you have to find out this way. (he was going to sale it on ebay.)
I am going to make you tacos.

I also broke a plate and busted our laundry basket today.

6 comments:

Maddie said...

ooo that sucks : ( stick it in a bowl of rice and completely cover it. That's supposed to help absorb all of the moisture.

Nate said...

yeah, mikah ate my phone, there was drool in the inside- as well as a picture on the batter of a baby crossed out- don't give your phone to babies. bag of rice. It keeps turning off on its own though, but i did get it to work again.

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

I love you Leslie!! I know Mr Johnson will forgive you.....mostly because of the tacos. They are going to save your life.

Melanie Hahn said...

I love the way you confess your mistakes to your husband!!! SO FUNNY! I really hope those Tacos fixed everything!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear Leslie, Did I ever tell you when I need to tell your Dad bad news I call first and by the time he gets home he is cooled down and has a solution to the problem. It works as you are finding out. Your way is much better than mine, but same princple, I think.

Curtis Family said...

I love you leslie! You just made my day:o) Sorry it was because of your bad one but you are just stinkin hilarious! And you just made me really want tacos!! :o) I hope everything works out!!! :o)