Wednesday, January 26, 2011

¡Feliz Cumpleaños!

I don't even know where to begin! Rhett did such an AMAZING thing for me and I am SO in love with him for it. He threw me a Super AWESOME surprise party and all these people I loved where there and Rhett had bought all these crazy decorations and sombreros and mustaches and even fiesta serving trays etc. etc. My favorite Rhett quote was "If I thought to myself, 'I would never buy this' I knew I had to have it." That is how I ended up with a sponge bob pinata and a margarita glass that lit up.

(Hi Abbs! I totally stole this picture from you! Still love me.)
I do want to send out a big GIANT thank you to everyone that made my Birthday so stellar and a super plus thank you to Abbie who Was Rhett's right hand gal. We both sing your praise constantly.







Thanks for the Pics Anna! I don't know where Rhett put all of ours but I got the blogging bug so yours saved the day!

8 comments:

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

Leslie!! How is Rhett the smartest guy in the world!! Now I will never have a problem shopping for you again, I'll just think about what I'd never buy, and that is your present!! It's perfect! It's fail proof! It's so YOU!! I love you, and I'm so happy that you have such good friends that love you and take care of you in New York!

Alisha said...

How fun!! I love the picture with the crying baby wearing a mustache! So cute!

deb said...

Oh man... WHY did we have to be in stupid California for this?? I am never going there again. I'm so glad your birthday was the best ever!!

Abbie said...

My life's mission after this party is to try and figure out a way to recreate it. BEST NIGHT EVER!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!

Leslie, you are the stars and the moon and the sun! I love you!

Marisa and Rob said...

What a fun birthday party!!! Happy late birthday to you!!! :o) Love the pictures!!!
P.S. It's good to see you back :o)

Anonymous said...

Everyone is so adorable at your party. You and Rhett are the most adorablest!!(I don't think that is a word)

Jael said...

your husband sounds cool. I love how the baby with the 'stache is not happy about it. And how that girl down there has a finger 'stache. I feel like we could be friends. And I feel like our artwork could be BEST friends.

in morse code said...

happy birthday! arreeebbaa! (that was my best attempt to sound latina...) cheers!