Sunday, February 13, 2011

Beard Bash and Stache Fest!

Where: Some Dive Bar in a shady part of Brooklyn
When: Monday Night LATE!
Who: Anyone with a love for Facial hair! (Hipsters encouraged to come)
Why: I continually ask Rhett to grow a mustache and he always says "no!" I try and remind him how lucky he is that his wife wants him to have facial hair but he just doesn't seem to care. So, I had to travel out to Brooklyn just to see a few. It didn't disappoint!


Below are some of the stars of the festival! It's nice they get appreciated at least once a year for all their hard work.


My GIRLS!!! WOOT WOOT!


Notice our awesome mustaches we grew out for the night. We look good right?

A few Friends I made!

P.S. My favorite thing about New York right now is my nice warm apartment.

7 comments:

Anna said...

I still have such a crush on the two circus performers! Those staches are so perfect!! What cuties! Thanks for a fun evening! Love you!

Alisha said...

That is hilarious! So glad you're back to blogging!

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

I love you! I love that you went to this! I love that you love facial hair, like I do!! I love that you're my sister!!

Crystal said...

Well I'll say it. I hate it. I hate anything that makes you like New York more than you like Arizona. And me.

Abbie said...

You are hands down the winner of all cool prizes! What a funtastic night! I'm going to stop waxing my mustache in hope of winning a prize next year:)

I love you. Come see Tangled with Erin and I tomorrow. Just do it.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that about you. We Young ladies all like facial hair! Who knew?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.