Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Only The Classics

This Valentines lacked all the romantic elements a girl usually asks for. I don't really know how it happened. Rhett was busy, I was lazy, it just didn't happen. But I can't complain, I spent the day roaming the city in a super nice bus with a bunch of super nice friends!
My work was opening a brand new tour all about Classic TV and Movies around NYC ! I gathered as many people as I could to go with me and we rocked that tour! We even had a special guest on the tour. Joyce Randolph, from the TV Show The Honeymooners.
She is everything I want to be as I add years onto my life. She is pretty, classy, smart, sweet, and has an apartment on Central Park West. We instantly clicked.
I seriously had such a great time on this tour! I learned all sorts of history about the city and I laughed the whole day with Friends! WOOT! for Valentines Day!PS - Tony Horton is awesome...super nuts...but awesome!

7 comments:

Rhett said...

All those captions are exactly what I envision Leslie saying! You did such a great job organizing that!

Crystal said...

That looks like a day that would be worth putting a bra on for.

Whitney Hardie said...

Your captions kill me!! I'm so sad I missed this fun day with you. Glad you had a blast.

Abbie said...

i'm so in love with you, i don't even know what to type. YOU ARE THE COOLEST! and your pink lipstick!?!? get our of my life! but don't because i would cry.

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

Leslie! What a fun day! I think my favorite is how festive you look with your pink shirt, pink earrings, scarf laced with pink, and I can't forget to mention the LIPSTICK!! You are adorable, and I love the faces you're making in the last two pictures! You're awesome. As for Rhett, I'm a bit disappointed that he did not woo you with a romantic evening!!
LOVE YOU!!

Erin said...

Oh man, we totally missed out! It looked fab!

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! A great tour! You are beautiful and smart!