Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Super Anniversary

I am pretty sure I have told everyone who reads this blog how much I LOVED the Spiderman Broadway Musical. In case you forgot, it is SO GOOD!!!! Go see it. It's amazing and fun and I don't know why there are so many haters out there.
I knew Spiderman was for us the second I saw the sign. Because, here is the thing about Rheslie, we just want to have a fun time,and go to fun activities, not intellectual, not time-honored, and nothing high class would draw us in.

When we were just dating we had an epiphany weekend. On a Friday we went to a monster truck rally and LOVED it! On Saturday we went to The Nutcracker and almost DIED of boredom. I'm not saying that The Nutcracker isn't valuable entertainment, I'm just saying Rheslie is low brow and the lower the better.
Rhett has made all my favorite things possible, I seriously wouldn't do so many fun things if I wasn't married to Rhett who never says no to fun. Here are some of my favorite Johnson activities.
  • Renaissance Festivals
  • Kayaking
  • Coney Island Hot Dog Eating Contest
  • Walking Around Walgreens and Buying Weird Stuff
  • Hotel Stays
  • Watching Top Shot
  • Going To the Shooting Range
  • Bike Rides
  • Ostrich Farm Visit
  • Farris Wheels
  • Magic Shows
  • Brunch
  • Cruises
  • Concerts
Thanks Rhett, Happy Anniversary!

9 comments:

Abbie said...

bahaha! i love you guys so freaking much!

i CAN NOT wait to see spiderman! plus we have a free babysitter.

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

I love this!! I love it so much! I love that Rheslie is this awesome duo, that just tells it like it is. I probably would have died of boredom at the nutcracker as well....but the difference between you and I, is that I would have tried to pretend like I liked it. From this day on, I will aspire to be more like Rheslie, and own the fact that I like, and truly enjoy the simple things. Walgreens.....here I come!

Gail said...

Happy super anniversary, Rheslie!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Rheslie and fun go together. I always thought you were the perfect couple, but now i know what perfection is!

deb said...

Hahaha, I love Rheslie! You know... Jared & I went to a monster truck rally with all our friends when we were first dating/secret lovers. Of course we dressed appropriately for the event, and I wore a black t-shirt that said "broke". After the rally we were standing outside the building and a guy passed us and said "broke my a--." Best. night. ever.

Marisa and Rob said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!! Many more wonderful years to come!!! :D What a fun post!!! Loved it!!!

Melanie Hahn said...

Thank goodness brunch made it on your list of favorite activites, actually that whole list was super duper awesome! I just love you and your blog SO MUCH! Happy Anniversary to you guys!

Melanie Hahn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie Hahn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.