Wednesday, September 22, 2010

If I Were A Vampire I Would Be A Weekend

Back in August my stellar friend Abbie posted this on facebook.

I was instantly intrigued. What is a vampire weekend? Is it like a festival? Like a mini Comic Con specializing in Vampire fun? Would there be people like Edward there?

So, on all of those assumptions I said "YES! Yes, Abbie I want to dress up like a vampire and buy novelty fangs and get my picture taken with a Bella look-alike!"

What does that say about me? WHO AM I!?! later, Abbie clarified that Vampire Weekend was the name of an awesome band and she burned me a CD. (she is so nice!) We had a great time! read all about it HERE on Abbie's blog!
These guys seriously rock. SERIOUSLY!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

LES. You kill me. Then drink my blood. Or wait, do vamps do it the other way around?

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

OH SO SO SO JEALOUS!!! I LOVE Vampire Weekend, and I'm the one that should have gone, because I knew they weren't vampires!!! I'm so happy though that your friend Abbie knows good music, and that she took you along with her!!

Abbie said...

Hahaha. K, I would LOVE this blog post even if I weren't one of the stars. But I double love it because you make me look cooler than I am. You're the best. Yes! The best!! I can't believe I get to be your friend. Lucky me!

PS we should have a vampire weekend and dress up and have lots of fake blood everywhere. Huh?

Desiree said...

Hey woman! Thanks for the comment. Here is where you can find the step by step. It would be so cute with any material. My mom has requested I make her one too...it is pretty easy. Check it! Good luck!

http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2010/05/decorate-my-home-part-18-flower-wall.html

deb said...

Okay, I love this about you: whatever it is, you are EXCITED about it!! You are so fun!

Melanie Hahn said...

Well, that sucks, seeing Edward and taking pics with Bella look alikes sounds more fun to me LOL.