Friday, August 21, 2009

I Ran Into An Old Crush Last Night

Last night I ran across this picture and I thought it was SUPER COOL. Plus I have always been in love with Mark Hamill. So much so that I once met a boy who looked like Mr Skywalker and got up early every morning to play ultimate Frisbee with him. Two things I really really hate. Any way, Enjoy the picture. It makes me wonder why I didn't notice Harris lookn' all fine.

Form left to right. Han Solo, Darth Vader, Chewbacca, Leia, R2D2, Luke Skywalker

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I had no idea that you had a thing for Mr Skywalker!! That's funny! Did you notice how short Leia is.....she's like a midget. And did you have any idea from the movies that she was so much shorter than Han Solo??

Crystal said...

You know what's always bothered me? That James Earl Jones gets ZERO credit for being Darth. If you ask me, the voice is what makes the villain. It's too bad that that poor man, JEJ, was robbed of what could have been a long and successful Hollywood career.

Vicki Johnson said...

1. I always had a crush on Luke too!
2. Yeah, you were too young to realize how good looking Hans was.