Sunday, August 30, 2009

Setting The Record Straight

Hello Everyone,

Unfortunately today, I have to take time out of my busy schedule to set the record straight. Usually I do not give any weight to rumors, gossip, or slander. But when I heard that there was a certain individual saying things that were so untrue and so disturbing I know that I would have to make a formal statement.

I have, do, and will always love Crystal. Before I met her I dreamed of a friend like her. When I saw her I knew my life would never be the same. As we have continued our friendship I knew I would never be able to forget her.

So, for all those who think we will ever be anything less than Super Plus Best Friends Forever. I have one thing for you to see. Please scroll down.



I have already made this picture the back ground on my phone, computer, and ipod. I have a shirt being made and I plan on wearing it at least twice a week with this picture on it. I promise all of you that I will not...nay, I CANNOT forget about Crystal.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Commence with the crying. (Me, not you.)

Sarah said...

I haven't ever heard any of these awful rumors....but I am extremely jealous that there isn't a blog post dedicated to your love for me!!!

Crystal said...

We look pretty hot in that picture.

Jacob said...

I think I overheard that conversation. It was more like "Leslie doesn't know her facebook email address, you need to tell her what it is or she won't be able to talk to you when she moves." Then Crystal said you were going to forget her. So it wasn't really the slanderous story that someone told you.

Melanie Hahn said...

Les, you are one of the most funniest people I know!!!