Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dan Ryan Comedy Troop Rendenvous

Last night was the BEST NIGHT YET!!! Rhett and I, a long time ago ran across a website called Black 20. Its basically hilarious and we love it. A bunch of the people from the website were preforming at a sketch troop contest at this little dive called The Pit.


While I was taking a picture of the stairs above all the guys we LOVED walked right past us...We were star struck. It was the same feeling when I saw Mariska. We followed them up (oh that sounds totally stalker but it wasn't like that) When we got up we introduced ourselves and told them how much we loved them. They were so gracious and nice, we took a picture and they thanked us for coming. EEK!



Then, when I was hanging out there with Rhett I spotted Jessie Cantrell! she is the FUNNIEST girl in the USofA...Honest. I said" Jessie?"


"Hi!" She smiled and said back and walked over like we were old friends.

"Hi I am Leslie and you don't know me."

"Oh okay, Hi, I totally acted like I did though, wasn't I good?"

I told her how stinking awesome I thought she was and then asked her for a picture and just like the guys she was super sincere and grateful we were there to support them.

It was an super fun show and of course all our friends won. (they are the stinking funniest, no one else had a chance.) The audience got to vote and they also had judges. One of the judges was...Are you ready for this Young family and Katlyn...One of the writers from MONK!!! When they introduced him I cheered and after the show was over I went up and talked to him. We discussed how sad we were about the end of the show and how much fun he had working there and how much fun I had watching it.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Good gracious, Leslie, look at you, living the life! If you keep hobnobbing with celebrities, it's only a matter of time before you are one yourself. I heart you for sharing your Big Adventure with us (your viewing audience), just like PeeWee.

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh Leslie!! That looks like it was SUCH a blast!! I love how you were SO BRAVE!! I am proud to be your sister! I love your face in ALL of these pictures! You look so excited! I love how you called the place that you went to, a "dive". BEYOND ADORABLE!!! I love it all......!!!

Katlyn :) said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooo flippin wayyyyyy!!! ohhh myyy gosh

Melanie Hahn said...

I love you Leslie! I seriously love reading your blog, you are so funny and just make me laugh and smile alot!