Friday, October 9, 2009

Law And Order SVU

This last week Law and Order SVU came to our apartment and filmed there all day. I don't have a job yet so obviously I spent my whole day sneaking pictures of what was going on. I felt like it was one of my more productive days... And not just since I've been here in New York.


This is the flier they put up in our lobby. Giving me plenty of notice on what my plans would be that day.

They filmed outside all morning


So, in the afternoon when I was on my way back to my apartment after scoping out the bathrooms. I walked up to my apartment right when Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni where walking in. Mariska totally smiled at me, we were best friends instantly. A really nice tech guy let me watch in the lobby while they rehearsed.


Rhett created this awesome video. He is super talented

3 comments:

Heather said...

DYING DYING DYING HERE LESLIE!! I'm going to come visit you while you're in the city & we're going to find where they are filming & watch them... seriously that's what dreams are made of! Watching C Meloni & Mariska! Hope you're having fun!

Anonymous said...

LESLIE!!! I loved it!! You are so adorable, and I love that you snuck around and took TOP SECRET pictures! You could totally sale those for tons of money to the tabloids.

Sarah

Vicki Johnson said...

YOU are a riot!!