Sunday, December 20, 2009

Have A Very Torpey Christmas!

It's true! I do love New York! Last night New York had it's first blizzard of the Season...I don't even know what the definition of a blizzard is...hold on I will check...Blizzard: A severe storm condition characterized by strong winds. low temperatures,and heavy blowing snow. Yup, that is what was happened. We were out and about because we were off to see the comedy group Dan Ryan again! (yeah, they are still awesome.) Aren't they so cute! Can't you just tell how funny they are? They also performed with an awesome guy Michael Torpey and another comedy group called Serious Lunch. Here are the places you can check out and fall in love with them yourselves.


Here we are enjoying the show...Yeah, new Beanie...http://www.fredflare.com/

We got to meet Torpy...Don't you just want to be best friends with him?

After the show we headed home and it was cold...But, It was BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Rhett took this picture...In NY they sell trees on almost every street. I feel like this picture shows why I love New York so much!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie I love new york too!!!!! It is soooooo beautiful. It looks like fairytale land!!!!! And I love your new friends and your adorable scarf and Rhett is sooooo cute too. Mom

Crystal said...

Wait, you love NYC? I thought we were lovin' Jersey these days. You know, cuz of WalMart and Michaels.

Rheslie said...

GHAH!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Cryz! come on now!

arly said...

Looks fun! Snow is great if you don't have to travel...or don't have a car. Good thing we don't have a car.

Abbie said...

I love these! The I heart NY in the snow! Guys, that's too creative! Love the sidewalk tree lots.

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

LESLIE!! It looks TOO DANG COLD there!! But, I am SO glad you are staying warm in that GIGANTIC COAT!! I LOVE IT!!