Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Tree The Leak and The Cat

Merry Christmas EVERYONE!!! WHOO HOO!!! I love Christmas and I love presents and I love our tree!!! Here it is...It's little, but fluffy...and yeah, I made that little fire place.

The little angle on top is my favorite. I wish you could tell how funny this girl is. I got her for a dollar at little store by my apartment. She is all hot glue and left over pieces of an 80's craft kit. I love her.

Everything has been so great lately that something had to go wrong. My friend Abbie (who was recently locked out of her apartment because her door broke) says that is one of the great things about New York. You get to celebrate through all of the mess.

I also want to wish all of my Jewish friends Happy Hanukkah. I love seeing all of the Menorahs around the city, they are so pretty!
Last thing...Wicket is so cute...He has really enjoyed cuddling inside of anything lately.


5 comments:

Abbie said...

Merry Christmas!!! And happy Hanukkah!!! I'm so glad we're friends!!! I have something for you. It's not a new roof, but it might make you happy. When can we come by?

Abbie said...

PS love your angel:).

Crystal said...

I hate your ceiling but I love Wicks! Ed and Iris asked that I wish you a Meowy Christmas and a yappy new year!

Anonymous said...

Love your tree and the angel is so pretty! The fireplace with fire is the best. You are so creative!!!! love mom

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

OH LESLIE!! I can't express to you how much I LOVE your fireplace!!! It is beyond adorable!! And your Angel is beautiful! I love that you love the menora's, they are so pretty. But, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THAT LEAK!!! What is that from? It looks so nasty, I hope they fix that for you. And, wicket is ADORABLE!! He is probably cold.....get the poor kitty a sweater.