Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanks + Giving = Thanksgiving

November 26th started off a little rocky...Only to turn into the best Thanksgiving I have EVER had in New York! Rhett and I were suppose to wake up early and meet our awesome friends Mike and Michelle...That didn't happen. After Rhett got me out of bed we hopped on the subway and headed down to 76th and central park. Michelle and Mike love us so much that they saved us a spot.


I loved all the cute kids that loved the parade!

There were some baloons and floats that reminded me of people.
PS These things were so HUGE!








Hi Mom, that is Andre Bocelli...He didn't look very happy on that bridge.


After the parade we decided to stay down town and watch The Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey. I don't think I loved it...It was not as fun as the Mickey Christmas Carol and not as light hearted as Muppet Christmas Carol...Apparently I like all classic literiture presented to me in a funny manner by cartoon and muppet animals. The 3-D element was super cool however.

Then Rhett and I went to Michelle and Mikes for dinner...Let me tell you something world. Michelle is an amazing cook and their table was beautiful. Oh, and Michelle and I rocked Rhett and Mike at a domino game. TA-DOW!


7 comments:

Mom said...

I was so worried about your thanksgiving. But so happy that New York has treated you kindly. What an amazing day! And what cute friends for the cutest couple in New York!

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

You gave Andrea Bocelli to MOM!!?!?!! Didn't you know that it was ME that introduced mom to Andrea Bocelli!!??? And then you gave something to everyone EXCEPT ME?!? I am heartbroken. tear. I'm glad you had a blast, and I love you like A MILLION BUCKS!!

Crystal said...

What in the... I posted a comment here, but now it's not here??? Les, I don't remember what I said but I'm sure it was witty. Then from the bottom of my heart I thanked you for HK. I love her, she's so PRETTY!

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

OK, and I totally think it's HILARIOUS that you dedicated Ronald McDonald for Dad!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah we did beat those men at dominos! We rock this world so much! Woot!

Anonymous said...

I saw Ronald, now Im gonna have nightmares.

Danval said...

I Didnt get one. :(