Friday, July 16, 2010

Pressing Engagement

Rhett and I were invited to the press release viewing of the movie "Dinner For Scmucks".

I have always liked Paul Rudd since I saw him in Clueless, and I always thought he would make a great leading man and he does a cute job in this movie...however... My favorite part was the supporting cast, a bunch of super funny and talented people . Jermaine Clement, Lucy Punch, Chris O'Dowd, David Williams. All geniuses.

Anyway, it was a funny movie but not something I would ever take my mother to see. Ye have been warned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you my dear for the warning I will not be seeing this one!

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

YAY!!! I can't wait to see this one.....mom won't be invited.

Anna said...

What? Jemaine Clement is in this film??? Now, I HAVE to see it! Are you by chance fan of Flight of the Conchords?

Vicki Johnson said...

Sounds like the perfect movie for Jared and me!! HEHEHE