Sunday, August 1, 2010

I Really Like My New Job

I think this picture pretty much sums up all the happy and wonderful feelings I have about my new job.
I just finished up my first week at On Location Tours and I really like it. The people there are wonderful and I like the office and the location and that I get to continue to work in tourism.

I just feel very grateful for the opportunity. My friend Anna gave an amazing lesson on it today and she just posted some amazing quotes on her blog. Click HERE to check it out.

8 comments:

The Colbys... written by Erin said...

no way!?? This seems sooo fun..(i clicked on the link!) Are you going to meet celebs? I mean, you MUST! How great is this! I'm excited for you.. though I must say I thought you were going to say you got a job as a dolphin trainer and then I was about to be REALLLLLLY jealous!!

Crystal said...

Is there anything in your life that's not dripping with awesomeness? No, I don't think there is.

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

Oh my gosh!!! I so wish that my job made me feel like I were swimming with the dolphins!! You are so awesome, and I am so proud/happy for you!

samcurtis said...

I absolutely LOVE the picture! Thanks for the laugh, as always:o)

Abbie said...

I just might steal this for my fb profile pictures. bahahahahahhah!! how do you do it, Leslie? How are you so cool and funny and fun and cool. If you didn't already know this, I reeeeeally like you a lot and I think we should play more.

The Solomon Fam said...

How wonderful to have a job you love!! And I am so glad you left a comment on my blog so that I fould find yours! Now I can blog stalk you! :) Glad to hear things are going well.

Vicki Johnson said...

Hi Leslie!!
I am so stoked that I found your blog I think at Heidi's. ;)
Awesome about your job, tell us more!
xoxo
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Leslie that pic made me happy I love it! And we need a reminder to be grateful, we are so blessed.