Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Gift

My awesome Bro and his Stellar wife came to visit NYC and it was SO much fun! (More on all those adventures later) ...And Dan, I tried to find a flattering picture of you but EVERY one looked like this so that is all on you.
While we were touring around I came across the perfect little gift for my sister Sarah who is pregnant with a tiny baby boy. Below is Sarah peeking over her baby bump. Isn't she so cute? She is my favorite big sister.
For those who don't know, I get super excited about presents! If they are for me I peek at them early and if they are for someone else I usually tell them about it before they even get it. So, as to not break tradition.... SARAH!!! I got your baby a cute little I Heart NY onesie and it's so cute and I couldn't wait for your baby to wear it so I put it on my cat.

I'm Sorry.
I lint roller-ed it after, hee hee, I hope you still like it!

7 comments:

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

Leslie! This is the BEST post EVER!! First, I LOVE that picture of Danimal!! I can't wait to hear more about their adventures!! SECOND!! Hello, how totally HOT am I!?!? Not! But seriously, that is the cutest onsie EVER, and I can't wait to get my hands on it, wash it (no offense wicket), and put it on my brand new baby boy when he comes!!

Rheslie said...

Bhah ha ha ha! Yes, please watch it. I might have gotten it from a street vendor.

Curtis Family said...

Leslie, you are so stinkin hilarious! I think I laugh out loud with every one of your posts! Hopefully your sister's baby isn't allergic! :o)

Whitney Hardie said...

Bahaahahahaha! Leslie, you kill me.

Crystal said...

Remember that time you told me Whicks fell off the balcony and you had to throw his lifeless body in the dumpster? And how I cried? Until you told me it was April Fools Day? Yeah. That was the worst.

Anonymous said...

I love this post cant wait to hear more of your adventures. Every picture in this post was great! Connie wants you to know how much she misses you me too I am pining!

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

I just realized something. Your cat is way bigger than my baby is going to be!!