Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We Were On a Break

Rheslie and this blog are about to take a break. I love this blog, but I am ready to try something new. It's not the blog, it's me, and I have been really busy lately.

I have teamed up with my ultra-hilarious friend Crystal and we've been writing together. It's something we've wanted to do for a long time. And we have a whole fresh batch of ideas and stories we would normally text each other throughout the day. It's been really fun so far, and if you didn't know? Crystal's insanely witty. You'll enjoy her, I promise. We may take on pseudonyms later, but for now, this is us.

Check out the new pen-pal blog here: http://talesofsuperplus.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Crystal said...

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're so freaking funny!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your knew blog. I love Crystle, Baker, and Rafael! But I can't seem to comment. Will you teach me how when I come to New York?