Friday, January 8, 2010

I Heart Wax

Go Go Go...If you ever get a chance to go to a Madam Tussauds Wax Museum you should definently go. It is a little pricey but they make it completly worth it.
Many people may not know this but I have wanted to go to a wax museum for years...I knew I was going to have a great time and I was pleasently surprized at how much fun Rhett had since I don't think it was ever a dream of his.
I took this one for you mom!



I love the Jonas Brothers...I can't help it. They are adorable and talented and adorable...yup.
I wish I had a table full of candy.


When I saw Princess Diana I KNEW I wanted a picture with her because she is super iconic...But when I went to stand by her my mind went blank and I didn't know how to pose with her? How does a person pose with a Princess Di wax figure? Does anyone know?

Rhett is flashing an E and a M as in E=MC2. Bless his nerdy little heart.
This one is for you Grandma and Grandpa!
What Harrison Fords and my wedding invitation picture would look like...cutest couple right?
Oh wait...cutest couple right?
In the middle of the museum was a 4D theater where you watch parts of the Polar Express...I HATE 4D. The whole time the chair was stabbing me in the back, it sprayed me with cold water, and blew cold air in my face. Stupid 4D is number one on my list of things I hate.
You know how you think you know someone and then he tells you that he always wanted to have his hand made into a wax mold because he saw other kids doing it at the renaissance fair when he was little?
We decided to make a heart with our hands and Rhett and I thought we were so creative and so adorible. The lady who did the dipping did not think we were either of those things. "Oh yeah we do that all the time."
In the end this is what they look like. When we put our hand heart up on the shelf we both kind of looked at it and thought, "severed hands forming a heart is super creepy." We don't know what to do with it now.

5 comments:

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

I think my favorite is of you and Princess Di, your face is so funny!! Oh, and I love your face in the 4d, oh and I love your face laughing with that guy, I think I just love your face!! And, I love Rhett the nerd. I love this whole post. Ahhh Love. Love you.

Abbie said...

I am laughing so hard right now! AHHH! you make me laugh! I'm so glad you moved here.

Okay, bless his nerdy heart - love it!

Princess Di - go for a boob hug.

4D - hate it too.

Love the wax hands. I think you should definitely keep it right where you put it. I love that little shelf. Maybe you could make a mod podged sign that says "bless his nerdy heart."

Forrest just asked why I was laughing so hard. I love Leslie!

Anonymous said...

Leslie I love regis and john wayne, you know how much i love them, but you, johnny depp, and decaprio are amazing together. I thought rhett was very brave with that hulk dude. I too love your heart hands. Maybe its the presentation cuz that is a cute shelf and I love abbie because she loves you!

Marisa and Rob said...

Leslie, I love the pictures!!! That wax museum looks so neat. I love the picture with you and johnny deep and decaprio! I actually loved all of them. Man there are lot's of things to do in NY. Looks like you're having a great time!!!! :0)

Crystal said...

Could you BE any more my favorite? No. You could not. I wish I could wax my hand together with yours.