Monday, January 18, 2010

Please Give It Back

Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day!

Rhett and I decided we would celebrate by taking our newly acquired bikes out for a spin today since it was AMAZING weather.
We had a great little time and I made Rhett stop so I could take these pictures of our maiden voyage.

As we started up the peddling again Rhett realized his wallet had fallen out of his pocket...We spent the rest of our ride looking for it only to go home empty handed and an afternoon full of canceling cards..."Please New York, we are sorry we were careless, we promise we won't do it again. Please give it back."

After all the calls Rhett and I watched Beverly Hills Ninja and it was surprisingly hilarious and ol' Chris made us feel happy again! Thanks buddy, wish you were here!

6 comments:

Abbie said...

Ah nuts! That is a bummer indeed. I'll start looking.

Crystal said...

Wait, so I missed it. Who stole Rhetter's wallet... NYC or MLK Jr?

Crystal said...

Cuz it wasn't Chris Farley.

Rheslie said...

NYC Took it. MLK just happen to be there. Chris was just comic relief.

Thanks Abbie!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! I am so sorry leslie what a bummer. But I love your bikes and of course Chris Farrell. I'm not so happy with NY at the moment.

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

Leslie! Those bikes are so awesome and so vintage!! I wish I were vintage like you!! I'm trying.
Poor Rhett! I feel bad for you guys that he lost his wallet, but just think....some New Yorker is walking around with some of Rhett's awesomeness!! That's not really a bad thing.
And Hallelujah for Chris Farley! He is still making everything alright!! I need to check out that movie next time I'm having a bummer of a day.