Monday, January 18, 2010

This is the Steeple...

The Inwood First Ward is Amazing. I don't know how to describe the people here in this ward so here are a list of words I find myself saying all the time while I am at church.

Amazing

Brilliant

Love

Awesome

Stellar

Nick, Jordan, and Rhett walking from church. I think they look cute.

Rhett was able to baptise Nesley Jean. A man from Haiti and the friendliest guy I have ever met. This was the first time Rhett was asked to preform a baptism. He did a great job.


Rhett, Nesley, and Jordan. Jordan is the Ward Mission Leader. He is AMAZING! We feel really lucky to know him and his family, his wife Erin and daughter Olive.
After another baptism for a man named Teddy, we were on our way home and I saw this car on it's way to make somebody very very happy.
This is another reason why I love NY. People have to find creative ways to transport anything and everything.

6 comments:

Alisha said...

I'm glad you guys love your ward so much! If I come to New York, can I visit you?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to go to your ward! Good for Rhett, he is my favorite son-in-law, and a great missionary. How is scouts going les? I always forget to ask.

Crystal said...

You're just saying that to suck up to all the future-famous people in your ward.

Abbie said...

I know. I know. It's ridiculous how amazing this ward is.

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

Oh Leslie dear you are so ADORABLE!!! I am so glad you have such a wonderful ward with wonderful people! And, I love Nesley! He is just the same height as my dear bro-in-law Rhett!! They are so cute together!
OOOOH those ballons are SOOOOOO awesome!! I wish I were in New York right now to see all the wonderful sights!!

Vicki Johnson said...

I love you.
I am so happy that your ward is home. They are soooo very blessed to have you.